Gnista Spirits, a beverage company in Sweden, is hiring two party animals to run wild in Stockholm for $50 an hour! Here's the catch though, you have to party sober! You will only be drinking cocktails made out of Gnista's non-alcoholic spirit!
The job description is as follows:
- Make yourself at least 1 Gnista-Tonic for you and your friend at the hotel before heading to the selected partner bar.
- Drink non-alcoholic cocktails made out of Gnista and party until 3 am before returning to the hotel.
- Start the next day at 11 a.m. where you will summarize your experience over a large breakfast.
The lucky candidates will get:
- $50 an hour plus round trip transportation to Stockholm
- A Hotel stay at Stockholm’s Downtown Camper Hotel
- Dinner for two and free drinks all night at the restaurant/night club TAK
- Free taxi's to and from the hotel
- Full fry-up breakfast
- Complimentary bottle of Gnista to bring home
Requirements for the job include extensive partying experience. "The successful candidate has never tried being sober when out clubbing (due to prejudice that it’s only lame people who opt for the non-alcoholic). Being single and ready to mingle, being outgoing and fluent in English and/or Swedish is considered a plus" according to the job post.
You ready to apply? Click here to get started. Applications are due by Feb 29, 2020.
Source: CBS 12, Instagram (@gnistaspirits)